Ranking
Daily Bump. Zodiak, are you very busy? >.< Last week you said you could finish most of the set by Wednesday...
[OLDA]
sorry but i got a new mouse and it's really hard to work with it... >.> i will get the tablet around February.... D:

but yeah i got last minute busy lol
Originally Posted by DjCat View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=215626
like it?

Its too abstract and too colorful : ) Try something more robotic, focused on 2 or 3 colors, then we will see, ok? : ) A good try anyways ^^
Originally Posted by Z0d1ak25 View Post
sorry but i got a new mouse and it's really hard to work with it... >.> i will get the tablet around February.... D:

but yeah i got last minute busy lol

Too bad, well without your entries the thread seems kinda frozen... : / I'va had ppl posting that they would try it, tho as you can see - no entries, no WIPs from other people, nothing, except for a few premade sets offers.
Originally Posted by walid869 View Post

Not what you asked for but its nice.

I agree its nice, tho seems a little bit simple. A good one nonetheless. Mind giving a shot on something more robotic? Its you Ferrock, right? Thought you wanted to give this a shot. I think that the price is good enough, why dont you try?

Edit:
First post edited - see second line from the top.
Last edited by Flatnon; Dec 11, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
[OLDA]
Nahh, its not ferrock2.
But, I hope you take into consideration.
Sorry.
I need that tc for name, and items.
Well then, you are just reselling Ferrock's set right? No offence brother, but if I wanted to buy a pre-made set I would just wander over the Art Market place and look for something. I don't want pre-made sets, therefore I have created this request to have something unique. If you can create textures yourself I am happy for you to try and enter this request. No, sorry, I won't buy it.
[OLDA]
Nahh, its not ferrock2.
But, I hope you take into consideration.
Sorry.
I need that tc for name, and items.
Edit:
I can also give you this knight head I recolored it to amber lots of detail