Ranking
I see, tho it still isn't what I am looking for. If you mind try reading through the first post again to see what exactly am I looking for.
[OLDA]
Is it a pre-made?
I assume it is. Its not too bad, tho I can't see much Quicksilver on it. And not really much detail.
[OLDA]
You overpriced it a bit. And no thanks. It Still isn't what I am looking for. Try to find someone who could explain the first post for you, because you don't seem to get its message.
[OLDA]
I don't need anyone to explain anything ofr me.I'm not 5.Just trying to help you get a set, but whatever Good Luck.
Sorry i haven't post anything these days... i haven't forgot this i'm still adapting to my new mouse and it's really hard to do textures with it...
Sad to hear that. Well dont bother to go fast. Im going away for the holiday on Saturday, so I might not be able to bump the thread everyday since Ill be probably partying through out most of my stay there. I will give you feedbacks whenever I can. Dont take no hurry, just make sure you finish by 15th of Jan. Ill be back on 4th btw.
[OLDA]