Ranking
Original Post
How will the world end?
I'm not asking when but how? Like will it end by a meteor shower? or a zombie apocalypse?

Tell me your theories on how it will end and explain if possible.
here's mine:

The world shall end of mechanical madness.
Humanity and other forms of life are able to survive with ease thanks to machines. However, humanity isn't satisfied and wants to make even better machinery to further make life easier. This involves AI. As generations of machines go by, AI becomes more advanced and smarter and soon, will surpass humans in terms of intelligence. Once man creates one, successful AI humanoid robot, they will start to make even more. These robots will soon gain knowledge about why they were created and soon, will rebel against humans. Robots are the superior race because they do not hesitate to make their move, they do not feel pain, they think faster than any living being, their numbers increase in a faster rate than any living being and they can modify themselves to gain strength, power and speed, physically and mentally. Soon, these robots will put humans and animals into extinction and possibly, nature cannot be sustained without living beings and will start to crumble and fall apart and the planet's core may become exposed to different conditions and cause an explosion that may even open up a black hole.

Now it's your turn
Mother Moderated Message:
Read books NOW
Originally Posted by Kogeki View Post
I'm not asking when but how? Like will it end by a meteor shower? or a zombie apocalypse?

here's mine:

Humanity and other forms of life are able to survive with ease thanks to machines. However, humanity isn't satisfied and wants to make even better machinery to further make life easier. This involves AI. As generations of machines go by, AI becomes more advanced and smarter and soon, will surpass humans in terms of intelligence. Once man creates one, successful AI humanoid robot, they will start to make even more. These robots will soon gain knowledge about why they were created and soon, will rebel against humans. Robots are the superior race because they do not hesitate to make their move, they do not feel pain, they think faster than any living being, their numbers increase in a faster rate than any living being and they can modify themselves to gain strength, power and speed, physically and mentally. Soon, these robots will put humans and animals into extinction and possibly, nature cannot be sustained without living beings and will start to crumble and fall apart and the planet's core may become exposed to different conditions and cause an explosion that may even open up a black hole.

Now it's your turn

I totally agree
User warned for this post (useless post).
~Tinerr
Last edited by Tinerr; Nov 1, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
Well, i think it will end because of WW3. With all the nuclear bombs that could be dropped the planet wouldnt hold it and then BOOM! Also i think it could be a meteor shower.
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?

here's mine:

Now it's your turn

I dont belive in anything like black hole or meteor will end world i think when god will want to destroy world he will m8
It gets better...
If the world is going to end it would have started to already.

It's not just going to happen instantly like some people think will happen.
the most reasonable one isnt the AI imho.

i think it will most likely be by our own hands. cars and whatnot.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
the most reasonable one isnt the AI imho.

i think it will most likely be by our own hands. cars and whatnot.

I'm agreed but peoples ignore the persons want to help and keep doing the wrost.
It gets better...
Now it's your turn

sure..

doomday device go! ;p

but a bit more seriously.. i doubt if there will be any apocalypse or something that way... most probably chinise, hindus and muslims will takeover our little planet
-----
Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
I dont belive in anything like black hole or meteor will end world i think when god will want to destroy world he will m8

there is no god. but if there is some universe intelegence/whatever it doesn't give a ... about us.
like.. do you care about some single bacteria around you?
Last edited by snake; Oct 31, 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I think that God will just blow the sun up.
I hope it's a quick death

Smack bitches

Apparently, the soon is to explode in 100 years burning everyone.

I saw that on the history channel. .