Ranking
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Really good and best is not the same.
and just to clear up the misunderstandings, as too what I said about cold previously. I only said that he is the only one I am "Certain" off that Is better then me, with that I ment not that I am the 2nd best or one of the best but from experience the only one that I can say for sure is better then me since I haven`t played with enough or am not sure with other players. But I do think that when at my best I have a chance aginst the most players.

What about me? I would never say that I'm even close to being the best player overall, but we've played quite a few matches and Ive won pretty much every time, every mod except ABD, but I would lose to a braindead monkey in ABD.

Also, if you are at your best, and some of the people mentioned here are at their worst, yeah sure, you could take games. So what? Many people could. That's like saying "If I got super lucky I would beat X", that's a pretty banal statement. Obviously we are doing comparisons between players expecting they are performing on their best or at least pretty well.

Could you take on Killer at his best? No.
Could you take on Tlcux at his best? No.
Could you take on Shockey at his best? No.
Could you take on Diamond at his best? No.
Maybe odlov? No
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 18, 2015 at 08:04 PM.
i get pretty lucky af now, as lucky as shockey used 2 be but at the same time my cockyness lets me win
the names I see in this thread alone are not my opinion of best players tbh with you I have no favorites since most of this people have a "off game." What really defines the best player is someone that decaps consistently no matter the body part and no I am not talking about decap riggers and just people that attack the body strategically in general I am talking about attacking the weak side of the tori's or ukes' body for example: if your going for the most common kick of are time (extended ankle/noob clap/kick you know what I am describing about.) and unannounced to you he does a weird maneuver that sends your body into pieces (boomhit) that really you can't save without thinking of the possibilities to get a quick decap for the disqualification;does that consistently and streaks all the time whenever he gets on this particular game THAT describes the best player at the game. (or in the game sometimes common sense doesn't come to me or verbally makes sense) As of this generation now I have not seen one person go on a massive streak with a opener of sorts that couldn't be stopped. that goes for the community and the GM's (that also goes to being faked,haven't shown little proof, or farming hardcore af.) but my opinion will stay valid as it is unless somebody is gifted at most common strategy games such as this.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
the names I see in this thread alone are not my opinion of best players tbh with you I have no favorites since most of this people have a "off game." What really defines the best player is someone that decaps consistently no matter the body part and no I am not talking about decap riggers and just people that attack the body strategically in general I am talking about attacking the weak side of the tori's or ukes' body for example: if your going for the most common kick of are time (extended ankle/noob clap/kick you know what I am describing about.) and unannounced to you he does a weird maneuver that sends your body into pieces (boomhit) that really you can't save without thinking of the possibilities to get a quick decap for the disqualification;does that consistently and streaks all the time whenever he gets on this particular game THAT describes the best player at the game. (or in the game sometimes common sense doesn't come to me or verbally makes sense) As of this generation now I have not seen one person go on a massive streak with a opener of sorts that couldn't be stopped. that goes for the community and the GM's (that also goes to being faked,haven't shown little proof, or farming hardcore af.) but my opinion will stay valid as it is unless somebody is gifted at most common strategy games such as this.

so people who decap a lot are the best players in the game?
Originally Posted by KingABD View Post
so people who decap a lot are the best players in the game?

decap the entire body a lot yes
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
decap the entire body a lot yes

you do realize you're wrong? i mean.. ''decapping the body'' is a very sacred art of luck. you ain't going to become the best if you luck a lot
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
What about me? I would never say that I'm even close to being the best player overall, but we've played quite a few matches and Ive won pretty much every time, every mod except ABD, but I would lose to a braindead monkey in ABD.

Also, if you are at your best, and some of the people mentioned here are at their worst, yeah sure, you could take games. So what? Many people could. That's like saying "If I got super lucky I would beat X", that's a pretty banal statement. Obviously we are doing comparisons between players expecting they are performing on their best or at least pretty well.

Could you take on Killer at his best? No.
Could you take on Tlcux at his best? No.
Could you take on Shockey at his best? No.
Could you take on Diamond at his best? No.
Maybe odlov? No

The question who is the best is hard to answer as it is just about opinions.
You have yours I have mine. You don`t have too agree on what I think as it is just my opinion.
And I don`t agree on yours.
-----
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
When do you think you're at your best??

I missed the "at" so too answer this question, simply when I am very focused.
The thing with me is that my mind wanders quite easily, it results too me not paying that much attention to what I am doing. Sometimes I get really into toribash and pay more attention then usuall. That is when I am at my best.
Last edited by Nerobe; Dec 19, 2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
you do realize you're wrong? i mean.. ''decapping the body'' is a very sacred art of luck. you ain't going to become the best if you luck a lot

you have a valid point but lets be honest here thinking the same move and doing the same style is not much as very skilled but a understatement it's not much of a solid reason why it is that you are equally matched to one another and calling him the better man. it's more of a pick and choose thing depending on excitement or just how people function towards when you are oppose to him or her (don't you patronize me people about leaving females)(if I wanted to say things in a "mean" way I would say that some people lack brain cells and some people use 3/4 of there brain cells.)
Chab>What a dead game