Toribash
Original Post
Why is toribash falling...
Hell i remember when like, a year ago when there were at least 670 people on. Now there is hardly 400

and none of them are like pro's.

Bet servers are sucking and marketing is falling.

When and how do you think toribash can regain?

Has this happened in previous years?
KYS, K Thanks
Well I think we should advertise toribash again so that more people would discover this game

for example, contacting pewdiepie to play this game

also, i think ppl just hate the gameplay... but for me Toribash's gameplay is fine
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yes, if you all want an advertisement like pewdiepie playing the game.. We will need a lot of people. By a lot I mean a lot, we need to keep commenting and say pewdiepie play toribash!!
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
I believe it is a natural cycle in which we get less players for a while, and later on we rejuvenate once again. Many players have become afk due to their own personal things, or because the game has become less enticing to them than it used to. I suppose than in a few months the tide will rise again and we will receive plenty of new players eager to play the game.
Also, toribash is a difficult game. The learning curve is incredibly steep, and many players have just given up on it because they wanted to play it and be good in a short amount of time. For example, I told a friend of mine that he should play toribash with me, as we usually play many games together (not casual games per se), and that I'd teach him (the basics, as I'm rusty as hell). In like 30 minutes, he just gave up.
It's a combination of factors that will always make this happen at one or more points at a year.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Yes, if you all want an advertisement like pewdiepie playing the game.. We will need a lot of people. By a lot I mean a lot, we need to keep commenting and say pewdiepie play toribash!!

If pewdiepie plays toribash we'll have more 11yos in this than in Minecraft.

I gotta say I like his vids sometimes but the most are just ehhh imo
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Can we focus on what is causing the decrease in the number of members, as opposed to whether we like Pewdiepie, Pewdiepie's fans or Pewdiepie's videos? Also, let's move off of how we can prevent it, at least until we have a pretty good idea of what the cause is. Feel free to talk about whether you think that this was bound to start happening eventually and why.
Good morning sweet princess
Well currently alot of our stuff is simply out dated the forums the game it's really just old and innovations are still being made unless there is some type of revamping like all games it will slowly die
Also advertisement isn't the answer to this problem hampa already payed people like les Duncan to advertise this game and doing that now would be a dumb business move something like a rework with a new engine could work but its expensive and I'm sure hampa is well off right now why would he work if he doesn't have to
As a community we can make the forums look friendlier (hall of shame is a eye sore)
And from what im seeing the staff focusing on keeping the old members here with events but a push toward getting new members would be something they should be focusing on
Just my opinion btw
Last edited by Pimp; Apr 26, 2016 at 05:40 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
i think i will contact with spain best youtubers because in spain not much gamers i think noone play toribash and i will do a serie of toribash (i think) not a tv serie....

or something to do more players of toribash. we can do it !!!!
Just cause most of the users are not pro's most of them don't need to be like us duelers its just like a cycle not everyone is gonna be good at the game, shit most of the people who play this game are just playing it for fun, the economy is dying cause of the tc infliation that happened with ash which basically almost everyone knows, betting servers suck cause of the amount of random people that just join it, they tend to have fun and don't mind getying profit like other users.
5-8 mounts needs to get knowledge about how play in tb, who want forgot to much time for it? no one, its like a dark souls, to hard, not for all.