Toribash
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
right, time to get teh cash book out, i'm paying no question, i just wana know about those prices a bit, i'm confused... is it cheeper to pre order, or dus that mean the preeorder there is the demo... i need 2 know the full game price, pre orderd and not preorderd
Pretty certain pre-ordering gets you the full game once released. You get it cheaper for paying earlier and such.
a question though you can upgrade your demo later right if you decide that you want all the features¨'
Is paypal supported?

Price is too high. Worth a ten. :/ (not questioning the blood and tears what it cost to make this game).

Edit: Damnations! It's dollars not euro. Well, i think about it if paypal goes.
@m0o: dude fuck
@m0o: fail guys like chac and blam make me want to suicide
@m0o: theyre probably the most annoyingly boring people I have ever met in my life
@m0o: and I know a girl with a monobrow who speaks in monotone
I don't know how to pay, i live in Brazil and i don't have international credit card plus, 14,95 US$$ would convert to over 30 bucks here. i'm not gonna say it's a certain buy for myself, but whoever can pay, plz do because hampa deserves it. and those who think they will copy it on emule can burn in hell!!

hampa, since the game is online, you can create a personal ID given to anyone who buys the game. only people who bought can play online on your official server.
Don't suppose you have a bank account I could just do direct deposit into, I don't have a credit card or paypal account.
Originally Posted by FODA
I don't know how to pay, i live in Brazil and i don't have international credit card plus, 14,95 US$$ would convert to over 30 bucks here. i'm not gonna say it's a certain buy for myself, but whoever can pay, plz do because hampa deserves it. and those who think they will copy it on emule can burn in hell!!

hampa, since the game is online, you can create a personal ID given to anyone who buys the game. only people who bought can play online on your official server.

Exactly the same situation here (brazilian, no international credit card, too expensive). I'd buy it if I could, though. Even got the money here.
If you don't have a credit card, but have a bank account, PayPal might do. It's free to set up an account, and you might be able to transfer funds to your PayPal-account from some bank account without a credit card. Dunno if it's available everywhere in the world'n such, but might be worth a shot... (quite easy to transfer from norwegian bank accounts 'tleast)