Ranking
Original Post
Tori CARNIVAL: Spidey's Juggling
Tori CARNIVAL: Spidey's Juggling

Overview:
This month’s theme will be all about the carnival. It should be full of freaky and daring competitions. In my corner, we have dual juggling, and regular juggling!
We are going to put your speed, accuracy and talent together, and see what you can come up with.

Rules:
Rules will be fairly simple and should be normal to all other replay comps.

You are only allowed 1 replay per comp. I don't know why you would need more than one any ways...

Any spammers and stupid people will be kicked from the comp and there posts will be deleted. I am expecting you to be mature in my comps, so please act like it in here. Take your low maturity levels anywhere but in here.

Prizes:
1st-25k
2nd-15k
3rd-10k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dual Juggling!

Overview:
These replays will put your speed, accuracy and talent together, and see what you can come up with. The twist is, you must use both uke and Tori.

Rules:
You will be allowed to use older replays.

You will have to create a replay in which Tori and uke's head are dismembered, then you must juggle them. Every time a head leaves ones hand and enters the opposites person's hand, you will receive 1 point for the replay. If you throw both heads at the same time to the other person, and the other person catches it, your rewarded 2 points obviously.

Double points will be rewarded for each pass received and sent back to if you only use your feet.

I.E. I pass to uke, he kicks it back with his feet and I catch it with my hand. That’s 2 points for Uke catching and sending back the ball with only his feet, and an extra point because I caught it when he sent it back.

You are only allowed to get 3 extra bonus points. This means you are only allowed to get bonus points on only 3 kicks. Every kick back will be rewarded with normal points. This is to cut back on people trying to do only kicking replays.

Your replay can be any turn frame amount from 0-1500. Your replay point count will stop at frame 1500. Only mods allowed are classic and sambo. All other settings must be normal. Dm-100, ER-0, ect.

Your point count will stop the frame a head hits the ground if it before the 1500 frame mark.

I posted a replay of an example of how a replay might look. You may find it at the bottom.

Date:
This comp will end on the 20th of September. Voting will be from the 20th to the 30th of september.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Juggling!

Overview:
These replays will put your speed, accuracy and talent together, and see what you can come up with. The twist is, you must use Only Tori or Uke.

Rules:
You will be allowed to use older replays.

You will have to create a replay in which Tori and uke's head are dismembered, then you must juggle them. Every time a head leaves ones hand and enters the opposites hand, you will receive 1 point for the replay. If you throw both heads at the same time to the other hand, and the other hand catches it, your rewarded 2 points obviously.

Your replay can be any turn frame amount from 0-1500. Your replay point count will stop at frame 1500. Only mods allowed are classic and sambo. All other settings must be normal. Dm-100, ER-0, ect.

Your point count will stop the frame a head hits the ground if it before the 1500 frame mark.

Date:
This comp will end on the 20th of September. Voting will be from the 20th to the 30th of september.

I hope every one enjoys this and has fun.
Attached Files
Spidey_Head_Throw.rpl (189.9 KB, 97 views)
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Sep 3, 2008 at 12:38 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
this looks fun, im in
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Forgot to state one rule and adding it now.

In either competition, your point count will stop the frame a head hits the ground if it before the 1500 frame mark.

Also forgot to post the ending date. This comp will end on the 20th of September. Voting will be taken from the 20th to the 30th of september.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Sep 3, 2008 at 12:37 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

so no changing distance?
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Distance must be 100 or more when you start.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

If the distance can be 100 wouldn't it be possible to just lob it back and forth in a really boring fashion to get like a massive amount of passes by the time the 1500 frames are up?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yes.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
A competition that got my attention

*decaps self and thrusts*
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I will attempt this but no promisses on anything supper fantastic on my end hehe

Question: can head bounce off ground and go into other hand?
Last edited by KoEDeath; Sep 5, 2008 at 02:44 AM.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."