Ranking
Original Post
Easy Riddles!
Ok here are some easy riddles

Please PM me the answer and don't post it here D:

You can post guesses here and i will tell you if you are on the right track or not bnut that will just give other people clues ;)

The first peson to answer each riddle will get 500tc

Clues cost 250tc each

There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

Answered by crazylars - The wizard brought the rosebush to her home at night and returned her to the garden in the morning. Therefore, she was the only plant without dew.

There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home there were 2
masked men waiting for him. Who were they.

Answered by crazylars - The man running was a baseball player. The 2 masked men were the catcher and the umpire.

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.

Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.

Explain how the tractor got there?

Answered by crazylars - The tractor drove over in winter whe the lake was frozen.

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Answered by Nuthug -
The man did exactly as he said he would and wrote "your exact weight" on the paper.

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

Answered by Ackman -
His plan is to dig the tunnel and pile up the dirt to climb up to the window to escape.

Now go go go
Last edited by Phosphine; Sep 30, 2008 at 05:52 PM.
My Sig :D
: D
3. There is a tunnel
4. He wrote: 'your exact weight' on the paper.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Ok well done Nuthug was right on 4 Sending 500tc.

And Crazylars sent me a PM and he is right on 1 and 2!
Last edited by Phosphine; Sep 30, 2008 at 05:47 PM.
3.Tractor was driven over during winter when the lake was frozen.

one more point of view

3. During summer the tractor came to that part of the island by land....
Lake was dry..

First one seems more correct thanks
Last edited by AKP; Sep 30, 2008 at 05:57 PM.
KONY 2012
Akp: Very good answer but its really the opposite!

crazylars got most of them :P

Close this please

That was fast!