ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash LightOut - Tutorials, Streaming, Tricks and Much More! [Upcoming Update]

All of your comments, and general ideas are welcome! Please use this information to better yourself, along with helping others to understand Toribash!

Have an idea for a video, or want to share some info? Send me a pm: Deuteria

Upcoming activity: Reconstructing thread to allow for more mod types/additional forum-based information/tutorials.

Most Watched Videos

A short little video that explains the main mods of Toribash, the rules to each one and some advice for new players.
thats nice lads i subscribed just for a little help good job :P
Last edited by imapirate; Sep 21, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Just added a newer video to the thread. It explains the importance of your knees and elbows, when blocking and being full out agressive. Make sure to take a look.

Thanks for the suggestion, Tengusan, we'll definetly give that a shot!

Cheers, ima!

Last edited by Deuteria; Sep 22, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
good job with streaming i really didnot watch the alpha vs UssR clan league match so i have fun with watching it in the youtube videos , good job
Make sure to post your ideas on future videos or anything you aren't certain of! Any thing at all is welcome

Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Stickied, looking for some awesome things to come.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
good job with streaming i really didnot watch the alpha vs UssR clan league match so i have fun with watching it in the youtube videos , good job

Thanks, we appreciate it

Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
Importance of wrists for intermediates

This is a full power noob video using a replay of Xhiba's.

Made it because I was curious.

I'll post a new Replay breakdown video when I have time tomorrow.

For more epic replays, check out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=425615

Be sure to check out the previous videos from this channel, and stay tuned for an upcoming point manipulation video.
Useful for dueling and high stress situations ;o

Last edited by Deuteria; Oct 24, 2013 at 08:50 AM.