Ranking
Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
hmmmm, I Don't really know why you added that as it was kind of useless to be fair, `I Just want you guys to be Polite and Funny' I am so sorry but you just don't add what you want the clan to do for you in a application, you made an application for Pulse VERY recently oh and what's with all the emotes xl, its going to be a no from me,

Well, I just added what I honestly want you guys to do for me. That's all. And, sorry with the emotes. Pulse Rejected me, and If its a no from you, then It's a no for everyone, I guess.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
Here is my Application. Hope you will invite me.

Name: Ahmed
Belt: Black Belt
Forum activity rating: 9/10
Ingame activity rating: 9/10
What I can offer to (Yes): I could offer anything to (Yes).
What can (Yes) offer to me: I just want you guys to be funny, and polite.
Alternate accounts: ChabBank, Zioax ( Not using anymore ), C01.

Replays.

The application is ok, the replays are ok from what I can see, but I agree with Tung when you say "What can (Yes) offer to me: I just want you guys to be funny, and polite. ", that it isn't really necessary and doesn't really answer the question to the fullest you could possibly have done. Apart from that, the application is fine. I will stay neutral with my vote though for the time being.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
The application is ok, the replays are ok from what I can see, but I agree with Tung when you say "What can (Yes) offer to me: I just want you guys to be funny, and polite. ", that it isn't really necessary and doesn't really answer the question to the fullest you could possibly have done. Apart from that, the application is fine. I will stay neutral with my vote though for the time being.

Thank you.
i will re-vote to Neutral for the time being as i am unable to view the replays, the application was decent but still lacking in some ways I will leave you to decide what it was lacking as i will not help with you're Application, i will ask you to redo you're Application in Edit, add your Usercard Id, Est,
Last edited by Tuna; Feb 10, 2014 at 05:07 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Ehhh, the application was okay... but if you had read the first post in both this thread and the clanpage, you would have seen that we want free form's.
I will stay neutral untill a new application is made.
The good thing with a freeform is:

It show us your level of gramar.

You will be able to provide us infirmation in a cleaner and much more systematic way.

Its easyer for you to tell us how you feel about and what you think about certain things in this clan.

Its easyer for US to understand you.

Never include:

What you want us to do for you.

How you can proffit from the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Ehhh, the application was okay... but if you had read the first post in both this thread and the clanpage, you would have seen that we want free form's.
I will stay neutral untill a new application is made.
The good thing with a freeform is:

It show us your level of gramar.

You will be able to provide us infirmation in a cleaner and much more systematic way.

Its easyer for you to tell us how you feel about and what you think about certain things in this clan.

Its easyer for US to understand you.

Never include:

What you want us to do for you.

How you can proffit from the clan.

Sure thing, I will get started on a New Application tomorrow, since I have School tomorrow and I have projects to make. Well, Cya guys in a bit.
Well so far in my opinion, chab, you seem like an ok dude. A little rust on the app making but you are sorta mature .-. Thats alot to ask around hear tisk tisk.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
So, uh seeing as how mat posted on my clan recruitment thread i guess he won't mind i give him some information ;o.

1 Day ago he applied to another clan ( Clickey Clickey ). I don't know if you dislike people doing this or not but i just wanted to tell you ;o.