Ranking
Original Post
Hello,

I'm Plan (Alt: Adore) my real name is Anthony. I'm 14 I've been playing Toribash for 2 years now. I'm a texture maker not a very good one, but I'm getting there. The reason I want to join the clan is because it sounds cool, and I want this clan to have potential and I think I can improve this clan a lot as a staff member. I can organize events, clan wars, and other forums needs. Anyways, I know it's a fairly new clan. I want to me some cool new players so if you give me a chance. I promise I won't disappoint.
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Originally Posted by Plans View Post
Hello,

I'm Plan (Alt: Adore) my real name is Anthony. I'm 14 I've been playing Toribash for 2 years now. I'm a texture maker not a very good one, but I'm getting there. The reason I want to join the clan is because it sounds cool, and I want this clan to have potential and I think I can improve this clan a lot as a staff member. I can organize events, clan wars, and other forums needs. Anyways, I know it's a fairly new clan. I want to me some cool new players so if you give me a chance. I promise I won't disappoint.

I'm going to wait for Jolley to vote, so wait a few days at max. But I vote yes.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Hello I'm sorry for my last bad attempt. Hi my name is Icyneckmy,main account, I would like to join your clan because I want to see what it is like. The name of the clan sounds interesting so I picked this one. I am 14 years of age and I have been playing toribash for about 6 months now. I've never really experience a game like this but I adapt quickly to games I play and I am quite good at this. I would like to join this clan and thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by Icyneck View Post
Hello I'm sorry for my last bad attempt. Hi my name is Icyneckmy,main account, I would like to join your clan because I want to see what it is like. The name of the clan sounds interesting so I picked this one. I am 14 years of age and I have been playing toribash for about 6 months now. I've never really experience a game like this but I adapt quickly to games I play and I am quite good at this. I would like to join this clan and thank you for your time.

What are your favorite mods?
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.