Toribash
2/10
Good job.
I can't stop staring at this mouth.
*licking and slurping*
Last edited by Nikos; Apr 11, 2017 at 07:17 AM.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
2/10
Good job.
I can't stop staring at this mouth.
*licking and slurping*

I don't know if you think it's 2/10 or if I did well. How can I make this better.

dear god you're still editing lmao

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You did decent, more work on the hair maybe?
I can see some hair mirroring also how about more blending on them?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Do you do your art on 512x512 or 1024x512?

512x512 anime-ish
1024x1024 realistic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You should get used to 1024x512 only, no need to make your life harder for no reason.
Last edited by Nikos; Apr 12, 2017 at 05:32 AM.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't know if you think it's 2/10 or if I did well. How can I make this better.

dear god you're still editing lmao

You're fucking scum, you'll never do better, wanna know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON THAT OVERLAPS THE EYES OVER THE HAIR! THE HAIR GOES ON TOP, AND THE EYE STAYS UNDERNEATH YOU FUCK! STOP TRYING TO SHOW THE EYES EVEN WHEN THEY'RE COVERED BY THE HAIR YOU FUCKING SCUM!

But hey, she looks kinda pretty. Also I'm not really a fan of the way you do the bangs between the eyes, just feels off to me personally.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
You should get used to 1024x512 only, no need to make your life harder for no reason.

512x512 or 1024x1024 is for real men
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
You're fucking scum, you'll never do better, wanna know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON THAT OVERLAPS THE EYES OVER THE HAIR! THE HAIR GOES ON TOP, AND THE EYE STAYS UNDERNEATH YOU FUCK! STOP TRYING TO SHOW THE EYES EVEN WHEN THEY'RE COVERED BY THE HAIR YOU FUCKING SCUM!

But hey, she looks kinda pretty. Also I'm not really a fan of the way you do the bangs between the eyes, just feels off to me personally.

The way I do the hair and eye overlap isn't my own. I'm not the first to do it, and I've seen it in many anime. I like it

Also, I'm sorry you don't like the bangs.