Toribash
No problem man and you should think about applying to this org at some point, you're art work is pretty nice.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
since I don't know when he'll drop by this thread again.

I've been going through some tough times lately, main reason why I've just been very inactive. But yea I'm still alive and lurking mainly.

But I haven't really been doing anything art related, only made 2 things since the period of being inactive.

Made a skull and a friend gave me the idea of adding rinnegan and sharingan.

Here's an old set brought back to life, with a recent head.

I know these are very simple, but like I said,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hello peeps...i was thinking of getting a full 128...but i cudnt think of a set to make fr myself...cud i have some ideas plz or perhaps some ref pics?
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I've been going through some tough times lately, main reason why I've just been very inactive. But yea I'm still alive and lurking mainly.

But I haven't really been doing anything art related, only made 2 things since the period of being inactive.

Made a skull and a friend gave me the idea of adding rinnegan and sharingan.

Here's an old set brought back to life, with a recent head.

I know these are very simple, but like I said,

Its fine bird and as for those textures I love them. The shine you gave the rinnegan is really nice, best rinnegan I've seen in TB.

As for the set its super simple, but its really nice. I would wear something like that for sure.

Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
Hello peeps...i was thinking of getting a full 128...but i cudnt think of a set to make fr myself...cud i have some ideas plz or perhaps some ref pics?

I would say just make a simple minimalistic set with low details, but good use of whats there. Cartoon styled sets are also decent for 128 sets.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Yea about that...i require something really specific cuz im not at all creative and have a hard time thinking of any ideas
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Its fine bird and as for those textures I love them. The shine you gave the rinnegan is really nice, best rinnegan I've seen in TB.

As for the set its super simple, but its really nice. I would wear something like that for sure.

I would say just make a simple minimalistic set with low details, but good use of whats there. Cartoon styled sets are also decent for 128 sets.

Thanks mane.
Gonna start to draw on paper for a while.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Draw a ying yang themed forest or something, I feel like that would be really cool to see.
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
Yea about that...i require something really specific cuz im not at all creative and have a hard time thinking of any ideas

You can just buy a set on the texture section of the forums if you cant think of anything yourself.
Sup nerd