Ranking
Original Post
[Pandora] Kill Instinct Competiton

Goals:

This design competition requires you to make a scene of you decapitating Uke using a weapon(Sword, dagger, axe etc...). Pictures can be anything from hand-drawn pictures to Photshopped images. This is the first competition hosted by Clan [Pandora], so the goal won't be difficult.

Rules:

1- Maximum number of entries are 3. If you have posted your three entries, but wanted to post a fourth one, you must replace it with one of the three you already posted.

2- Respect other people's entries. Even if they were worse than yours.

3- Stealing will cause an immediate disqualification.

4- Be nice and have fun.

Prizes:

Prizes will be 50k for the 1st place 25k for 2nd place. Prizes are sponsored by Clan [Pandora]'s bank (Thanks to Loje).

Side Notes:

We decided to set up an entry fee of only 500 tc. Yes, I know this might be too much but you guys have to understand that we put a lot of effort into the prizes. Generally, your entry won't be counted in if you didn't send the entry fee over to me. Also, I would like to acknowledge you that the deadline for this competition is at December 16. You got a lot of time to work on your designs. If I missed anything out, please inform me about it here. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by MYI; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
Is the 500tc fee per entry or per person?

ether way Ill be giving this a shot.

EDIT: if your a good artest but you can pay the fee send me a pm and a pic of what u want to send in and (if I think its worth sponcering) Ill send you how much you need. After all a little compatition is always healthy.
Last edited by C0XY; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM.
[o]
C0XY, It's per person. If you paid the 500 Tc, you'll be capable of posting as much entries as you want, as long as it follows the max number of entries rule. And I didn't get the last part of your post much. You meant that if I wanted to compete in the competition too, I'll send you the Tc and the Picture, and you'll post it as my entry?

Alejandro, you can target any character you want. Can be someone you hate, someone who already posted an entry, or just Uke. And remember guys, you can always retrieve your Tc if you didn't manage to make an entry.
Last edited by MYI; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:24 AM.
Just posting to confirm the competition as a leader of Pandora. Oh, and donations are always welcome ;) (Send them to BetBank)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Question: Can we make a sketch of decaping uke?
And can it be a picture or your tori about to decap uke, or does it have to be a dead set decap?
Yes, hand-drawings are allowed. Also, the scene can be after the decapitation, or right before it.

P.S: Clan [Pandora] decided to elongate the deadline to 2 weeks to give you guys more chance to finish your designs.
sent the 500 tc to MYI, myi, just send them to c0xy :|

EDIT: Can we just suicide ourselves?
Last edited by Alejandro; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:02 PM.