Ranking
Original Post
I challenge you....TO A SKATE OFF!
Ok, so you know im not all that good at skating, BUT, I can pull a few twists and turns, I didnt know where to put this thread, but all i want to happen is for 1 person to post that they want to, and we have a deadline to pull off 4 skating replays, then we decide which is better.

I posted it here because it is a game event...I think, so post here if you want a go, and feel free, mods to move the thread.
You presented th event poorly. Rarely, people would participate in the event if there are no prizes, but I doubt it would work. There aren't much rules for making events.

You said 'All I want is for 1 person to post that they want to', you only want one person to participate?

I think you should have a deadline too ;P
Its not a tourney god-dammit, its just a ... well.. league, I was calling out for 1 person to come and then done.....but dunno where to post it..can i make my own league?
Originally Posted by Rocklee2 View Post
Its not a tourney god-dammit, its just a ... well.. league, I was calling out for 1 person to come and then done.....but dunno where to post it..can i make my own league?

I'd be more then happy to help you start and maintain your organization. You need to make your organization here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138

There are not any complicated rules for this section, but the general rules apply, so I could help you start your organization. Look at other organizations to see what you'd be expecting.