Ranking
Original Post
Friendly war
So er, you guys seem a bit down right now.
Fancy having a friendly clan war with Urban to test the new clan system?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
ohey erth, that would be delightful, not only because it's nice from you, but also because i don't know how the new system works
-----
alright, afaik the new clan wars work like this: within the time limit that was set, if you fight anyone you're waring with, it counts for the score
Last edited by pal; Nov 15, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RIP Family
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
w0w numbers w0w
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by pal View Post
ohey erth, that would be delightful, not only because it's nice from you, but also because i don't know how the new system works
-----
alright, afaik the new clan wars work like this: within the time limit that was set, if you fight anyone you're waring with, it counts for the score

Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Depends on the mod...

i see i forgot to add info.

it can happen anytime as long as you are battling an urban member. they can take you to a dark alley and gangbang you anytime. we can gangbang them too. you get the picture