Toribash
screw you all I'm the best at trickering :^)
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
>tfw you don't know how to make a tricking replay ;_;

skrub...
bruh
That's nice. I think we honestly got nothing to worry about, much worse clans got to official so if we don't get it i don't really know what's the problem
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
Hey guys sorry I'm so inactive right now. I'm finishing up college and you know.. Time's ticking. I'll be way more active in like 5 weeks once the summer starts.
-----

In my opinion, you can't be trained in toribash. It's all about practice.

The most anyone can do for you is show you a few moves, maybe give a few notes on how you lose a game. But that's about it.

Tbash actually low key trained for awhile and he tought all this shit about how this is important and how to counter this and that
And it actually made me a bit better

So I'm p sure you can be trained

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Tbash actually low key trained for awhile and he tought all this shit about how this is important and how to counter this and that
And it actually made me a bit better

So I'm p sure you can be trained

Yeah somewhat, I've tried to train some of my friends but you really have to know the fundamentals of the game and how it works, this game has a hard learning curve, and if you're not ready for that you're gonna have a hard time
Yeah my biggest advice to people is just practice. Like you can give tips and shit but to really get better you gotta figure that shit out on your own
[a]dventure
I can train people. I just have to actually put effort into it and that is not a thing I'm about to do
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
I used to train people all the time, mainly new players but I don't really do it anymore
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]