Ranking
so is me and erth settling who gets to be lead gm or is he gonna keep on being a lil bitch
Last edited by RedPanda; Jul 6, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Settle this inside of the dojo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i challenged him to erthtk so he has an advantage and everything and hes still being a pussy
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
hi pussy
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
RedPanda, whyre you Obama, who's the ant(i)christ?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
my forum set wasnt good enough for internet
internet is a good artist
- made in Indonesia

artist is a good internet.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i knew internet was bad but holding someone captive and having them read a caption while they have a gun pointed at them is just horrible