Toribash
Original Post
Blitz Recruitment
Blitz Recruitment/Application
Requirments for Blitz Clan.
1.You must be Black belt or higgher(alts below Black belt will not be accepted )
2. You must be tested in game by Dillon4545 or a recruiter

Application

What your application should have

Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 5, 2017 at 04:20 AM.
👑
I'm a black belt and i have played 2194 games. My forum activity is a 9. In game activity is a 10. I'm good at akido, akidobigdojo, and i guess im pretty good at footmod, and wushu. My reason for joining is to prove to every single toribash user that i have the ability to get better and surpass them and one day be one of the best players in toribash. Can you please test me to see that i am worthy. I dont know any complicated moves, but i am pretty good if i do say so myself...which i do.
Originally Posted by Zeroes990 View Post
I'm a black belt and i have played 2194 games. My forum activity is a 9. In game activity is a 10. I'm good at akido, akidobigdojo, and i guess im pretty good at footmod, and wushu. My reason for joining is to prove to every single toribash user that i have the ability to get better and surpass them and one day be one of the best players in toribash. Can you please test me to see that i am worthy. I dont know any complicated moves, but i am pretty good if i do say so myself...which i do.

Hello Zeroes990 good application and id love to test you out to see your skills and ability check out our discord-https://discord.gg/9WdeQkE

Accepted
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 5, 2017 at 03:39 AM.
👑
Belt on this account; Yellow (main is Black Belt but I can't login due to password loss)
I play aikido & aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Footmod, Boxshu. My reason for attempting to join this amazing clan is because I am looking for a good team that puts effort in to the game and is towards positivity. My forum activity is getting a lot better and I am starting to gain some more posts up (making posts on notepad to pre-post).
In-Game activity is working very efficiently eg; 4 hrs a day.
Extremely good at Boxshu, Aikido & Footmod.
Thanks -
easywinz
@easywinz i dont know .. you arent black belt .. i can test you but i think that we dont inviting alts .. so
NOfrom me because you are alt .. but i am not one in this clan so u must wait on other players
-----
@easywinz .. I test this idiot but he is noob .. he hasnt skills .. so ONE BIG NO FROM ME
Last edited by GINGYSVIR; Mar 5, 2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by easywinz View Post
Belt on this account; Yellow (main is Black Belt but I can't login due to password loss)
I play aikido & aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Footmod, Boxshu. My reason for attempting to join this amazing clan is because I am looking for a good team that puts effort in to the game and is towards positivity. My forum activity is getting a lot better and I am starting to gain some more posts up (making posts on notepad to pre-post).
In-Game activity is working very efficiently eg; 4 hrs a day.
Extremely good at Boxshu, Aikido & Footmod.
Thanks -
easywinz

(alts below Black belt will not be accepted )

Sorry EasyWinz your denied as not reaching the required belt
👑
-Your belt and rank : Blue belt (My main, Wyhz, was banned. Ask Xeneizear if you dont believe me) and my Global rank is...Unranked. I dont play ranked matches.
-How many games you've played: I have played 290 and almost 300 on this account. Overall, atleast 100,000.
-Why you want to join: I want to join Blitz because friendly people are in it and I feel like I belong here.
- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10): Atleast a solid 7.
- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10): I'm active asf when i'm called to fight.
-What mods you're good at:
I'm good at the following mods; Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Boxshu Mushu V3, and xspar.

This has been my application guys, cya!
Over bold fonts
those fonts too bold yo hurting ma eyes somehow idek XD
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>