Ranking
Hopefully, I can post here.

Anyway, hey dudes, I've got work with my dad today (he needs some help fitting signage in some shops around the city so I'm helping him for some extra cash)

Reta is slaying them bitches as usual lol

Hopefully, I can go out this weekend - might go to this festival called Fun In The Sun and there's headlining acts such as Lost Frequencies and Nora en Pure, so I'm pretty excited for that if I'm able to go.

How've your weeks been so far?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I need 15k. I need to buy some yellow. Someone give 15k??
---
My week's been good, Butters. Developing some Tinder matches, secured money off the government and now I'm high. Good week so far.
Developing tinder matches and securing money from the government probably trumps most peoples weeks.

Ive just gottem back from working out of state the last couple of weeks, to be called out on an emergency response call an hour after i get home. Someone crushed a 55 gallon drum of glue in the trailer of a semi truck. Kek. Finished at 1am, gotta be back out there at 730 am to finish the cleanup. #PrayForDryGlue

However went from there to my girls house for the night. Where i took a picture with her ass for my toribash friends on Snapchat. Will post the pic here for moop with approval. Alternatively add me on snapchat schylarrrr

Ping after that pic went into discord, we all know of it now. I felt free and added it to your app.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Work wasn't too bad, hopefully, I'll be able to go out tomorrow depending on if the weather's bad or not.
Ele - I downloaded Tinder but like I don't really want to use it tbh, I just wanted to use it to see how many people I could find that I already know haha - Is it any good for finding new people?
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Ping after that pic went into discord, we all know of it now. I felt free and added it to your app.

Thanks Reta, knew i could count on you

So I just spent the last like hour trying to dry up the floors of our house because lightning struck our roof and there was a huge storm and water was leaking everywhere - hooray c:
woah nice story 10/10
sounds pretty crazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Work wasn't too bad, hopefully, I'll be able to go out tomorrow depending on if the weather's bad or not.
Ele - I downloaded Tinder but like I don't really want to use it tbh, I just wanted to use it to see how many people I could find that I already know haha - Is it any good for finding new people?

Depends on your standards and what you're looking for. I swipe right on maybe 1 in 50 women (duckface, swipe left - no bio, swipe left - under a 8.5/10, swipe left). Even then, the women I've matched with haven't been the greatest conversationalists in the world (a trait I value).

But basically, yeah it's good for finding new people, but it also depends on what kind of people you want and what you're looking to get out of it.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Even then, the women I've matched with haven't been the greatest conversationalists in the world (a trait I value).

In a million years, I never would have guessed, that was a trait that you valued in a a girl. *mindblown*