Toribash
Original Post
Text color theme
I like the dark shaders since it don't hurt my eyes, but when i'm using black shaders (i think the shader name is inverted), i can't read what everyone type in the chatbar.
Or basically i just want a white text applied to the dark shaders or maybe make a toribash theme changer (Dark/Normal).

look at first screenshot (screenshot-27-01-05-26), we can't Read the chatbox because it has the same color with the shader.

The queue list and bottom text already has inverted color.

and take a look on the 2nd screenshot (screenshot-27-01-20-15). the 2nd line of each text's color already white, why not the change the first line's color too
Attached Images
screenshot-27-01-05-26.bmp (2.64 MB, 20 views)
screenshot-27-01-20-15.bmp (2.64 MB, 12 views)
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 26, 2018 at 08:59 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Idk dude I think it would take a really long to recustomize text for each shader... maybe just a chat color change option that only applies to your screen. I can't see those ss, so if that is what you are promoting then ignore my post.
if you make a shader you can change the color of the text, inverted shader apparently didnt, just find another one

not supported
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
if you make a shader you can change the color of the text, inverted shader apparently didnt, just find another one

not supported

Shaders can change default text color (applies to hint messages), chat can't be changed this way primarily because it isn't hardcoded. Chat messages use regular ^nn color codes, so there's no good way to invert them properly.
Last edited by sir; Mar 27, 2018 at 10:47 PM.