Ranking
Original Post
Misery
I have no job, no girlfriend, 2 grand in the bank (I think) and I am still living with my parents for economic reasons. Despite this wonderful, wonderful lifestyle, it is apparently socially FUBAR and completely unacceptable. Therefore, I have been considering moving out and sharing rent with some friends. (Yes, surprisingly, I have friends. Who'd have thought?) The thing is, I hate work. I hate dealing with people who apparently have wood for brains. Hence why I retreat from the outside world. I want a job which allows me to be a lazy sod and get paid adequate wages for it. NO OFFICE WORK.
I'm also reasonably good looking, but apparently I'm 'too nice' to women. What? Would they rather I treat them like shit?

You, dear reader. Please help me understand this fucking mad world I live in. Recommend a job or something. Entertain me.
infamous
OH MAH GOSH YOU SEEM SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SO UNIQUE.

NO JOB!?!?! NO GIRLFRIEND?!?!? A MEH AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR BANK!?!?! HATE WORK!?!?! HATE IDIOTS?!?!? WANT TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!?!? NOT GOOD WITH WOMEN?!?!

WHAT A FREAK YOU ARE.

(If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic)

Oh and here a quick tip: Man up, no one cares.
Last edited by Blam; Jul 30, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
:D
Amazing. Really, I'm shocked. I know there's a lot of people like me out there, man. I'm not saying I'm unique or anything.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I'm also reasonably good looking, but apparently I'm 'too nice' to women. What? Would they rather I treat them like shit?

Depends on their personality. Most of the time, you don't treat them like shit, but you also can't overdo it with the RL white knighting.

I'll just say that the situation you're in is still preferable to mine, Mine is way worse than yours, along with a few really fucked up and severely dysfunctional twists to it. But I don't ever talk about that.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

D: I know all what you said till now,time for job list :
Make coffins,you can get some moneys for em and you make them when you want...
Security.
Crossing guard.
Beer tester.
Frog breeder.
Ticket seller.
SELL A KIDNEY !
Sell plasma. (i mean blood)
Manga drawer.
Artist.
Video game tester.

--
Or simply go to an shop and sell stuff...
--
And if you want to understand the world,go out whit a freaking axe and start swinging it randomly,FUCK THIS WORLD.
SHIT ! MONEYS ARE SHIT ! FUUUU...
Last edited by dbuhos; Jul 30, 2009 at 08:25 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
Well, I'm sure your friends would be very happy living with you if you help with the rent. Then you can buy a sportcoat and a top hat (preferably white) and get a great job. P.S. I believe I know you...
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.
Donate hair..
Sell illegal movies..(Oh wait..You will be arrested o.0)
Just donate some stuff..
join my site: http://pivotmaking.tk/
only the best can join!