ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
texture bug?
my textures have no white spots in them but they are showing up as this, I have tried deactivating and reactivating but it doesnt work.... any ideas?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150...540/5356c4.png
well this bug's seeming to spread quickly... I and alot more people have this problem. try going to your toribash folder, custom, then go to your name folder and delete the head.tga. Go back to your game and type in /dl (your name) and then /lp (your name) then restart your game. unluckily my head.tga disappeared so nothing I can do about it until someone makes a solution for that.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Give me my credit ^, omg I told you that.

But he didn't say it fully, do NOT delete anything else, that's all you can delete, you may mess something up if you delete something else with it.
If you delete your entire folder in customs, and then /dl yourself in game, everything should reset and it's all a fresh copy from the item server. If the problem persists there, then it lies purely with the forums, and the staff is likely working to fix it. If the problem gets fixed: Ta Daa!
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.