Toribash
Excited to finally be able to play this. Once my new PC comes (and once I've decided), I'll play with you =)
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Whenever I get the chance, I'll add you. Maybe we could play a few matches eh?

I play with ManlyPotato, Qubic, and goughy1210. Maybe you're the fifth guy we need. \o/

Damm... I will go cry in my little corner now
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Damm... I will go cry in my little corner now

Then get on IRC more and tell me when you want to play. I'm almost always available after I get home. :O
Bumping because I got lots of new skins and masteries and I felt like sharing.
I should to master Ares one more. But I can't play SMITE without friend.

Anyone hear about HiRez working on Arachne's rework? Picture
Last edited by Chris; Aug 31, 2014 at 03:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Bumping because I got lots of new skins and masteries and I felt like sharing.

Hmm are you trying to get 50+ masteries?

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I should to master Ares one more. But I can't play SMITE without friend.

Anyone hear about HiRez working on Arachne's rework? Picture

Never heard about Arachne's rework :s .. It will be pretty cool thou
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Agh... I need team now. Solo queue with random people with fully stupid play.

I'm Ares and usually perfect uilt but waste my uilt many times because my team was afraid of enemy tank in my uilt hand. My team just run away while I'm uilting. OH MY FUC*ING.

Edited: I'm mastered Ares now.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 31, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Agh... I need team now. Solo queue with random people with fully stupid play.

I'm Ares and usually perfect uilt but waste my uilt many times because my team was afraid of enemy tank in my uilt hand. My team just run away while I'm uilting. OH MY FUC*ING.

Edited: I'm mastered Ares now.

I personally dislike playing the game with teammates that you can't communicate well with.

We have found out, however, that you, goughy1210, ManlyPotato, and I play this game a bit.

Now we just need one more person. (Toxic play more.)
I bought The Sestertius Coin Icon avatar with gems (I got free gems from event on last week). Then it give me free boost for 3 days and free treasure box. After opening got Arachne skin (Black Widow).

It's my best day.

Edited: I mastered Odin and Arachne now.
Last edited by Chris; Sep 2, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Odin's rework is disappointed much, people said that. His rework like more "nerfed" than change.