Toribash
Original Post
Staff Titles

Nothing major really, but if it's simple to do I don't see why not

I think each staff position in View Staff could be colored with the respective staff color since some of staffs included in a position is in another one(s) too. Would look nice, organized and somewhat more aesthetical

e.g.: Administrator

Clan Squad: Clan Cops

Event Squad
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think it matters because their names are already colored. I don't see a need for this to be added in whatsoever, or what it would actually add.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't think it matters because their names are already colored. I don't see a need for this to be added in whatsoever, or what it would actually add.

because some people are in more than one staff role, and even I got lost when I didn't know their respective colors. I don't think this really matters or is important, but really would help a bit for those who doesn't know the colors yet

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If someone is having trouble knowing what color is for which group, see if the people with different colors are in a different user group.
Not hard things to implement I believe.
Apparently not everyone can reach to that conclusion miyagy. It doesn't bring harm to get implement and it gives a bit more on benefical factor than the negatives side.

Although, i had a bit different idea... Why not make that a link instead of color that leads to the faq regarding that position so people can get a clear picture on who should they contact if they have problem.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Not hard things to implement I believe.
Apparently not everyone can reach to that conclusion miyagy. It doesn't bring harm to get implement and it gives a bit more on benefical factor than the negatives side.

Although, i had a bit different idea... Why not make that a link instead of color that leads to the faq regarding that position so people can get a clear picture on who should they contact if they have problem.

Any idea that could guide newcomers about staff's respective colors would help, not too long ago I found it really hard to figure out what color is who

also this seems really really easy to do so I see no reason for not doing it, even if it's not that necessary it would help a bit

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It would take a bit of web design work

you cant just put clan squad as you suggested because black text, black background. Similarly the contrast would be too low for the Event squad, and you cant overhaul the page too much because it should still fit the theme of the website

its not quite as easy as it is being made out
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post

you cant just put clan squad as you suggested because black text, black background. Similarly the contrast would be too low for the Event squad, and you cant overhaul the page too much because it should still fit the theme of the website

I thought about it as well, it would be a problem. Sadly I can't think of any solution for this besides adding borderline or shadow :/

EDIT: or turning clan squad back to orange or something, but I don't feel like I can ask something like this

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post

Valid points. I checked and it is possible to add styling to the usergroup names without completely redesigning the forums, so it may happen.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!