Toribash
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
OW comp is so bad in lower ranks like silver. Its a mix of players who have no idea what they're doing, players who should be in that rank, players who are better, but can't get out because of shit luck when getting a team, throwers, leavers, entitled assholes, smurfs, etc. Its a gamble every time you search.

/invade

it's not that different in diamond either, people who think that because they're diamond they are entitled to dictate how other people play, and brag about them being good despite they being really really bad. Its just too much stress for a game that should have lots of fun.
I stopped caring when I play Overwatch competative. I fluctuate between Diamond and Platinum, and love every moment of it when I'm playing Junkrat

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
Rainbow 6 Siege
Its fun as hell

Well no fucking wonder.
I would pick Rainbow Six than Fortnite any day.
if i have the cash that is.
Well I was playing OW for fun, but kinda turned that I'm pretty excited with the comp one eventhough the comp draft is so annoying, smh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Well I was playing OW for fun, but kinda turned that I'm pretty excited with the comp one eventhough the comp draft is so annoying, smh.

I never played OW because i was such a cheap ass.
I played Paladins for a while, and i realized i sucked at the game.
But it was fun for the time being.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
OW comp is so bad in lower ranks like silver. Its a mix of players who have no idea what they're doing, players who should be in that rank, players who are better, but can't get out because of shit luck when getting a team, throwers, leavers, entitled assholes, smurfs, etc. Its a gamble every time you search.

/invade

>p much all team based arena games
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
>p much all team based arena games

Hello, Marrez
how's everything and nice to meet you.
oh shit, it's my bro Mardo.

And yeah, all of these competitive team-based games are kinda absolute garbage, the community and such make them damn near intolerable.