ES Recruitment Drive
Apparently, My country has this NAT(National Achievement Test) which measures the country's literary rate or somethin' so i needed to study, SO im VERY sorry for my inactivity this week and I still will be later on.
kthnxbai
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
ng? Wheres you come from kayateya?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Hey...

I'll have to be inactive for a few days/weeks, school and stuff...

Poppo knows the second reason.

poppo361 Moderated Message:
Indeed I do.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 11, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
sorry i didn't notice that Fyre Clan was already official.... sorry I was busy with some projects and others... please dont kick me out....
Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

This might be pointless to post, but I'm really only on during the week from like 10 P.M EST to 4: 00 P.M EST, then from like 7: 30 P.M EST to 8: 30 P.M EST. Often times I don't see anyone on when I am besides people from Portugal, Brazilians, Russians, Fins, Poles, and such. So if I ever seem inactive just know I wasn't on when everyone else was:P haha
#Swag
i will be inactive for about 1 week ingame...cause my comp broke...but i will fixed it....
Sorry to hear a lot of people will be inactive, and even more sorry to say I will be too. Tons of crap going on atm. Sorry but I will be mostly inactive for an unsaid amount of time. Urgent stuffz happening.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
i still ON with forum...cause i use my phone
Bruce texted me and told me he will be inactive ~1 week because him iz grounded.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.