Toribash
lower levels tend to die more than they should, also everyone dies more than they should, if you look at pro teams they usualy die a lot less, anyways, I'm level 26 now and I started seeing some better players around level 20.

By better players I mean ones you don't need to ping 200 times until they realise they have to capture/take/kill a point/coin/player in order to do the objective.

Just bought Sylvana, liked the style, pretty easy to play, absurd lane-pusher, too squishy but she has an OK mobility with her E, and if you take the speed bonus talent for her Q it gets even better.
Fuck my life. Signed up to be part of this ages ago. Forgot I use my secondary email for battle.net and blizz stuff.

Checked it today and I had an invite sitting there from back in technical alpha from the end of October 2014.
Finally installing it now into the last 6 days of closed beta. //////wrists
Friends think it's hilarious. :<
Got a beta key a while ago and I love it.

@Colossus, I hardly ever die. But this could be due to my prior experiences.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
You'll die, eventually.

Still getting around 18+ takedowns with 1-4 deaths
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well takedowns doesnt symbolize anything, you get takedowns from taking bosses and assisting players. Everyone will have good takedown/death ratio even if your team is doing bad, that being said I donno where blizzard find all these scrubs.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
well takedowns doesnt symbolize anything, you get takedowns from taking bosses and assisting players. Everyone will have good takedown/death ratio even if your team is doing bad, that being said I donno where blizzard find all these scrubs.

I'm still overall having a really easy time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah this game is weird. It's either one team completely snowballs and crushes the other or vice versa. I don't really like this one compared to other mobas because of the lack of customization (no items, no real individuality) and the focus on teamwork and objectives. I'm not a big fan on relying on everybody to be on the same page in order to do well and don't like playing for objectives as they are incredibly strong in this and if you get all the objectives you don't ever have to step foot in their base. Overall it's pretty meh, if you're into teamwork and objectives then this is the moba for you but if you just want to do funky builds and level up faster than everyone else by laning I'd try a different moba. I do like the characters though, seems like the game needs some overall balancing too.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit