ES Recruitment Drive
this is pretty good, you seem to have most things down. Your focus on movement is pretty sweet, especially combined with your relatively simple but flashy ideas, and the hits do their job just fine. The only things that i noticed that could maybe be fixed is the small tweaks. For example, at around frame 300 you bent your lumbar left in order to straighten your body and it was pretty noticeable because you weren't moving many other bodyparts while doing it, so it draws attention. Perhaps you could have done that a bit earlier while you were still moving faster to mask it, or maybe tried to make the movement slower so it's not so sudden and noticeable. When i want to make a particular movement smoother i usually relax the joint after 1 or 2 frames of contracting/extending, it will go to the position i want and it won't look so sudden.

watched some of the other replays aswell, you have some pretty neat stuff.
oh yeah
Doublecross
Attached Files
Instep - T - Swingthru Cork.rpl (205.5 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Instep; Mar 22, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
I think the tricking may be glitched... From the parts that wasn't glitched it looked very clean and smooth.

The self spar was could have had more action in it the aerial stuff probably could have been cleaner but it was a solid replay.

Well done.
Untitled
-----
One More Time
Attached Files
Last edited by Instep; Nov 4, 2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My replay thread
Chrome
Attached Files
Instep - Self Spar - Chrome.rpl (682.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Instep; Mar 21, 2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My replay thread
Literally looks like you have instagib on but you don't

fucking god damn, smooth as fuck gj dude
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.