Toribash
Original Post
Ashley's Nasty Newbie Replays
Hi there! I've only been playing Toribash for a few hours (After I saw the trailer on Gametrailers.com), and I'm already in love with it! I've made a few fun replays on it - I haven't really gotten very good at proper fighting, but as far as painful suicides go I'm already getting the hang of it!

Anyway, the replays:

[u]ArtySuicide:
One of my favourites. Messing around with the guys made for a very interesting yet absurd accidental suicide.

[u]Groinbuster N00bkick:
The result of me totally phail0ring at following the Kick tutorial. Horribly painful.

[u]BrutalVamp:
I went absolutely insane with the guys, set their distance to 30, and wound up with a slapfest with an EPIC amount of blood.

[u]Underwhelmer:
The only one that comes near a polished fight. Great starter move, leads to a great balanced backflip, and goes into what SHOULD have been a brilliant dropkick... and winds up with a slight prod. Made a finishing pose though!

If anyone can make Underwhelmer look much better with the post-replay editing, go right ahead. I'd love to see the results.

Man this game is awesome!

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Ashley's Nasty Newbie Replays
I think you were a little to close here my version of the underwhelmer.

Hi AshleyB and Ducky,

I was playing around with Underwhelmer to try and decapitate without the other guy falling to the ground.

I almost made it :P

Finally!! Now I managed to decap without Uke falling over

The replay is an Slainveteran edit.