Ranking
trial period is unnecessary if you fuck up bad and we don't see improvements we have to let you go
I have a suggestion , well we have been planning a huge bet server for a while now

I suggest it be a weekend , so most people are free.

my idea is its only ct + a few certain friends . we have a huge fucking decap (I'm saying if theres like 20 of us and we all add 20k we get atleast 400k decap) and we don't do nudges , fuck that , no dp nudges only self bet nudges and self bet nudges are lets say 20k min , 10k raise and we rotate /house every round and its going to be fucking huge. I'm ready to splash , idk about u guys.

maybe we host this on the 12th or 13th?
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
I have a suggestion , well we have been planning a huge bet server for a while now

I suggest it be a weekend , so most people are free.

my idea is its only ct + a few certain friends . we have a huge fucking decap (I'm saying if theres like 20 of us and we all add 20k we get atleast 400k decap) and we don't do nudges , fuck that , no dp nudges only self bet nudges and self bet nudges are lets say 20k min , 10k raise and we rotate /house every round and its going to be fucking huge. I'm ready to splash , idk about u guys.

maybe we host this on the 12th or 13th?

I absolutely love the idea, but just a quick note, I won't be back till the 14th because I'll be on vacation to the Dota 2 Internationals
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Let me buy out a load of tc so i can sink like 1kk or somin in a few bigboibets
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I hate you guys... making tournaments without me
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]