gamers828
uzed
Gamersgene
onoffon
Spartan119
Undeadman9
Solsteraptor

Our Aim
Our focus is on training and community development. We prefer to build our members into productive members of the Undead clan as well as the Toribash community. We find a strong base in the virtues of Peace, Love, Unity and Respect.

We have a loose system of organization here. It is broken into Divisions and Teams.

We are currently sorting members into Divisions.

Fund Raiser Team being assembled.
Last edited by AngelofDeath; Jan 24, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
Clan Events

We have no events at this date. Future events include. Division assessments and Fund Raiser Team tryouts.

Clan calender
TBA
Hey first you could add some rules and a kind of allies/enemies-list
and the Belts of the members...

good luck anyway ~Aeon
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
i joined this clan and u guys seem like pretty cool guys and im looking forward to learning here and hope to get better to support our clan
if u would like to allie with us send me a PM with the name of ur clan and ill get back to u
Dude, i never joind the clan take my name off the members list. I said i might join the clan....
Team America|7th Dan|
ldr position
srry guys but i hav quit the clan do to annoying clan members the Ldr position well be givin to angelofdeath goodbye
Hi there, I am Nermado. The proud leader of clan PULP. I would like to propose an alliance between PULP and Undead. Please PM me once you come to a decision.

Thanks Nermado.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.