Toribash
Original Post
Hey guys I am new to the toribash forum
So hey guys and girls who play toribash I have been playing for a while now but I have never gotten the time to type up a thread in the Veginner Sanctuary, Intoduce YourSelf so here I am. I am 12 and have a little bit of experiaence in toribash I made this account and did not use it but I am back and have only played on this account for 2 and a half weeks. I am from Egypt and I am syched to play online on toribash and talk in the forums. See Ya!!!!
-----
Can someone plz give me advice in this game and tell me welcome sorry lol
Last edited by Rolol1coko; Feb 10, 2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont mean anything but I actually win most of my matches and have a annoying move too LOL but ok. What does double posting DO
Originally Posted by Rolol1coko View Post
I dont mean anything but I actually win most of my matches and have a annoying move too LOL but ok. What does double posting DO

Instead creating a new post (if the last post is yours, of course), always use the edit buttom.
Double posting is posting twice when the last post is yours. Using the edit button is how you avoid double posting.
Don't laugh, i've been punished for that... ;)
\m/ The Reaper Is Coming \m/
For free TC click here
Welcome, and good luck!
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Rolol1coko View Post
Oh thanks for that epic advice is there a banning for this double posting

Banning is extreme.

You will probably receive a posted warning.

See, staff members can infract(warn with points, which, when they build up, lead to ban) or just warn.