ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[!Ewy] Ewy

REAL History

Basicly this is a clan I [BondyLox] Opened a few years back with some
friends at the time that there were no "Clan Discussion" forums of any kind. This clan name is used by me in a few games, Mostly in pro gaming. So don't be surprised to see it someplace else.

I SHALL EDIT IT AND MAKE IT BETTER LATER!! but we will keep it as an actual story not some gay made up story.

Rules

1: This clan is invite only. If you feel like joining just stick around in #Ewy, our IRC channel, until ALL members agree to accept you. A rare exception may occur but shall be kept at a minimum.

2: There are no leaders. We do have positions but each member is as good as the next. [Shall be added]

3: By the "Rule" above multi clanning IS allowed. You must post like a regular member though.

4: We don't know you? Don't post here! Want to get to know us? Visit #Ewy or find us ingame.

Members:

BondyLox
Tompaine
snake
Donseluke
Zinx

Allies

Enemies

IRC

Being on IRC is far more importent then posting on the forum, Join #Ewy
if your in the clan, Just wanna chat or to get to know us and maybe be part of the clan some day.
Last edited by BondyLox; Sep 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
Pew pew pew
Single Allience? I could make a part time banner until you find a better one for your clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ohh sorry; You just now edited that so don't act like it was already up there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
if double clanning is allowed i would gladly joeen ;)
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15