Ranking
View Poll Results: Which banner looks Better?
First One
2 Votes / 20.00%
Second One
8 Votes / 80.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, hey Nut do you have time for a war tonight? Its a little late for me but I we could definitely go for a quick one just to get a rank.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Um well I think we're doing pretty good so far. I hosted a recruiting server for 3 hours today and not a single good player came out of it so I'm a little dissapointed. I think I'll just start off with some of my friends and get on the ranks first so we have something to advertise for. Seems like 2 years ago with pyro it was a lot easier to get members (Although our standards weren't so high back then).

I'm wondering which method you find works best to recruit people?

I actually don't do any recruiting anymore... I haven't done a room for ages. Just one this past week. I let the people come to me. There's also a LOT fewer people that aren't in clans.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yeah its way harder. I've found the most effective way to be going into big betting servers and whispering all the clanless people asking them to apply. I get some good belts out of that but most are nooby green belts and such.
-----
Oh wait. 3 pages, Time to check off another goal from the list
Last edited by MindStorm; Nov 14, 2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice, you met a goal with an ally. xD
Also, doing that is sort of annoying... and also kind of risky. You never know who you're going to get.
True. Hey Twilight is electric signed up for The Clan Table? Apex actually did a clutch signup with 1 slot left. I don't really know if we can win it or not but it will be fun anyways.

I can't wait to find out who we face in round 1.

EDIT: I think we're going to get raped actually xD. Anyways it forces other clans to war us and as long as we don't come in last I will be proud.
Last edited by MindStorm; Nov 14, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
Umm... winning would require actually having members in your clan. And no, we did not sign up for it. We don't have the 3k to sign up and we'd rather not bother with it right now.
Oh I see. Nut knows a few people that will join, I'm not going for a large inactive clan but more of a regular sized 10 or so people that are very good.
I think you might be setting your goals a little too right now... You may not see it but in my opinion you're doing too much based on an assumption of other people joining that may or may not be good players.
Just a opinion mind you.
I'm the kind of person who if I have nothing to work towards I won't get anything done. My old clan almost failed due to not setting any goal or purpose for the longhaul. Since I have a goal, I will be motivated to keep the clan running to achieve that goal and to keep recruiting. I'm sure we can find the necessary players, there are definitely plenty of people I could ask.
There may be plenty of people to ask but how many of them will say yes? And Electric had goals and we became official the week after we applied. We applied the day the 3 weeks of being an unofficial clan was up. Also, how good a player is and their belt doesn't really matter if they're a jerky person. What matters is the quality of the person. Clans are social gatherings.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe you don't quite understand what a clan is all about...