Toribash
ladies and gentlemen this is a bump
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Lol can Y'all recruiters look at the recruitment thread. I sent an application a while ago, and if I get accepted could I get placed into the recruitment team? I am very active In-Game so I can look for players to recruit.

It seems that you guys need help with recruitment and having active members.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
sorry about that im going to have a talk with everone (we are active memebers but i guess its all up to me __] )
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Thank you for letting me be a part of this clan. What are the steps I need to take to be part of the recruitment team?
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
i see some crap has been goin on while i was away for a bit sorry i didnt say but i sowwie and to make up for it here is a replay that was acutally good
Attached Files
3awesome5you.rpl (109.9 KB, 5 views)
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
its aight captain but next time lt us know your going inactive

[sigpic][/sigpic]

DID EVERYONE HERE DIE !!!!? lol BUUUUMMMMPPPPOOOORRRRUUUUNNNNYYYYYY

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Lol right? Jeez, hopefully we can recruit members that are more active... lol
welp we are active but just no one LIEKS MEH :"""( lol its all good

[sigpic][/sigpic]

well everyone here has left the bldg SUPER SAD IM LEADING A DEAD CLAN (not fo long)
-----
well
i hope that 420bongsquad leads this clan well i feel like im not welcome here any more so i have passed the great clan on to another plz dont let me down well thx for all the good times and thanks to cripplz and kano for helping me get to where i am and again thx

sincerely ~Unholybat5
Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 23, 2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]