ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Unofficial Toricomic
awesome comics! I would stay away from pivot though
> implying I have a signature
I vow to be good at pivot! (yeah i suck, but it was my first one and i was just bored, it looks better with a faster frame rate.)... After i get some of the new comics up of course. They should be up later today
-------------------------
I phail (muted for a day :o) I must restrain myself)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
XD I think your drawing's good... But I'd suggest inking them, and touching them up a little with some graphics app. They're a bit faint atm.

P.S. lol at the Big Bro.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Here's the newest one. Its extra special to make up for not posting one for a few days. Have fun.

Originally Posted by Qegola
XD I think your drawing's good... But I'd suggest inking them, and touching them up a little with some graphics app. They're a bit faint atm.

P.S. lol at the Big Bro.

I don't have the kind of software for that, and I usually mess up inking stuff. I'll see what i can do to make them appear better. (New computer to replace this 6 1/2 year old one might help.)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Ummm..... why does the main character in these comics look like me? Are you trying to call me an addict? Huh? WHAT!?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
He doesn't look like you at all! You don't wear cool shades, and aren't nearly as well-kempt. I didn't model him after you.

Disclaimer: No actual or identifiable person was used in the creation of this comic strip. Any (perceived) likeness is entirely coincidental.

I have to congratulate you on drawing hands, lol...

My hands always look like crap. I've resorted to 3 lines at the end of an arm, or perhaps a circle.
Wow dude, i didnt know you could draw like that! those r sweet. And funny 0.o.
But manbreakfast three lines or a circle is normally a good plan for us non artists.