Ranking
Original Post
Torbash Fighting Styles
Discuss ways of fighting and suggest your own fighting style

I have one multiplayer technique called "Body Harvesting". Since Multiplayer uses the sumo rules you win when the opponent touches the ground. With this in mind I came up with this one. Simply rip off a limb and throw it to the ground. This ensures a quick victory. This replay demonstrates it at work against crz.

Note: Arms are easy to ripp off, but the hands tends to stick.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Torbash Fighting Styles
cool.

I did one thing with the sticky hands.

If you loose your hand and it sticks. Then alternate grip, no grip, grip, no grip etc.

During the no grip phase, the hand will score some points on the other player.

I did this on Deerslayer in multiplayer. I tried it to late only 30 frames left, but you can see my hand attached to Deerslayers torso scoring 1000 points or so.

This style is one that mimics the 80's kung fu movies, mainly wing chun ones. The style is a clean one. Here is a 3-hit-combo

what style is this? : (at 345-300 frames your computer may slow down... lol :P)

edit: added another one

I did not achieved a head butt in MP, but i try hard. But in SP it looks like this:

Here's a really sucky boxing style. I know you do it so much better though

The flip in the end went sorta ok...
Attached Files
Boxing.rpl (31.1 KB, 87 views)
FUN IS GOOD =]]]]]]
I like to have entertaining fights, usually try to lose atleast 35% of my body parts in a fight and still win. Like this one: i didnt win but it looks cool eh?
Last edited by ishi; Mar 31, 2008 at 02:05 AM.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishiku
I like to have entertaining fights, usually try to lose atleast 35% of my body parts in a fight and still win. Like this one: i didnt win but it looks cool eh?

Wow. Impressive
FUN IS GOOD =]]]]]]
My style would be... A psyco with good feetwork.
Attached Files
1a gridlock.rpl (44.1 KB, 98 views)
Your truly, P. Etheryte
My style is purely rotation. Whether I'm flipping or spinning, it'a always an actual rotary movement. And it's great for throws... like that one time I actually had so much power in one of my throws I ripped their arms off, rather than actually throwing them.

I've found that grabbing with only one of your hands helps a lot too. Seriously, you only actually need to grab with one, the other could repeatedly punch or something. Plus, you can grab later at a lower spot, giving you much better control, or you might even get lucky and have a chance to snag a foot. Even better, though, is the fact that you have a hand to save yourself with, so you don't have to worry about DQing.

I also prefer defensive moves, rather than constantly going for an attack the first turn. Many of you have seen my pirhouette. Well... if dismember were ever on, your hands (arms, perhaps even pecs) would break off on contact with me. The superjump doesn't always work (at all) but when it does... it's incredibly hard to get over to where I fly to so you can catch up to the amount of points I just got.

Oh, and sometimes I just get that urge to noob out. So I do something really stupid-looking yet somehow make it pwn anyway.

Okay, so I kinda switch between styles... but those are my main choices during a fight. Besides, diversity is good.