Toribash
Original Post
Too many rooms, not enough and booting all the time
Allright there always seems to be half of the rooms with the same mod, not realy an issue if you want to play classic with time 120/10 but i dont...

There are like 3 rooms for each mod that brown belts and bellow can use for earning tc, and one for black belts, i would venture to say close to half of the people on at any one time are black belts so why do we have a third of the rooms?

And every time i find a room with the style i want to play at the time it is some private room and the first time i win i get booted soo wtf people? do you not like to play or something ever and just set up these rooms to boot the people who do?

I am making this post after being booted from three seperate servers for just breathing... So if you dont want other people in your room write private in the name or passy protect it or something so i dont have to waste my time.

I just want to play... its a game see?
Lol, i see your point. It's unbearably annoying when some goddamn noob kicks you for owning him. I think we should have bots in official servers so we can all vote for the mod.