Ranking
Original Post
+GST Is here to stay.
Hi All,

I could not help myself but to say hello to you all!

I have just returned to Toribash after 7 years of being inactive from the game.
My former account is a 7th Dan Black belt which I do not wish to play as frequently as I used to so I have created a new account to begin fresh and enjoy the process of ranking up again!

I have a lot of former Toribash knowledge so if you have any questions I may be of possible assistance.

I also want to promote my Affordable Texture Shop, I know that I am not the greatest artist at all, but I do give players the opportunity to own a stylish texture also requested textures at an affordable price. You can see my shop by clicking >>Here<<

Also, my favorite game type is Wushu so if you want to come and put those skills of yours to the test you will usually find me in Public Wushu, Tournament Wushu or you might catch me at the Rubash Tourney!

I am also looking for an oldschool clan - I know you are still out there I have seen only few of you in-game but count me in!

Anyway, have a great day!

Last edited by PlusGST; May 5, 2014 at 01:50 PM.
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]
Hello. You seem pretty cool. I saw you posting around the place. Welcome back. How is the new everything?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Hello. You seem pretty cool. I saw you posting around the place. Welcome back. How is the new everything?

Hey Link,

Thank you, glad to be back!
Everything new is great still trying to get my head around a few things and get right back into it, but overall there will always be the unique feeling and experience of Toribash that you just cannot miss out on!

But thanks on the welcome & hopefully will see you around
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]