Ranking
Re: death is dying?
:o... well, this might be at a level that can be solved without any bigger conflicts. And you're not kicked. You're in as long as I say so.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
and, reaper , as we can see, is offline much time, and he almost dont does anything good to the clan...My opinion.
In this clan, opinions are always welcome. it's awwwwwright to have opinions. I have my own too. Not telling them :P.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Whomever has spread this rumor is a complete liar.

I asked Reggi a question, he ignored it.

I asked him many times to answer me, but he continued to ignore me.

Now, you can twist it around whichever way you want, but that's the truth.

No member can be allowed into Death without some level of discipline. That's just the way it goes.

And for this lie, I'm banning Reggi permenantly from Death.

Drakhir. Imsku. You two are getting a bit rebellious.

Imsku, I'm reeeally boardering kicking you especially.

Drakhir, you're being a zergling and insulting someone. I'm not doing this because it's me, I'm going to start cracking down on everything who does it. I'll let you off this time, but next time it's a verbal warning and after that you're out.

In MY opinion, you're a bunch of ungratefull and unloyal clanmembers who I should kick, but BECAUSE I'm a nice person, I won't.

(Except you, DEATH. You're the only one who hasn't bashed me into the ground, and I highly respect you for that, If I kick Imsku, if he does indeed fowl up one too many times, then you'll be the first one I ask to take his place, due to your passive and neutral attitude.)