Ranking
I think my death is nigh!
I've been vomiting oot me arse for a good 24 hours, bacterial infection in my stomach methinks... pain and some more pain.
Farting is a very hazardous occupation the now, my bedding has been in the wash, and are now in the tumble dryer, I'll let that sink in, so to speak...

My stomach is making sounds like that of artillery fire in the distance, it is like there's a mini-Ukraine inside my intestines, the pressure is building up, I feel my bowls weaken. Mom's spaghetti, covered in Tuna's own gravy.

Okay, did you enjoy that? I'm currently in pain and need some fags(The type of fucking tobacco you ignorant 'muricans) and a nice course of antibiotics.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I've been vomiting oot me arse for a good 24 hours, bacterial infection in my stomach methinks... pain and some more pain.
Farting is a very hazardous occupation the now, my bedding has been in the wash, and are now in the tumble dryer, I'll let that sink in, so to speak...

My stomach is making sounds like that of artillery fire in the distance, it is like there's a mini-Ukraine inside my intestines, the pressure is building up, I feel my bowls weaken. Mom's spaghetti, covered in Tuna's own gravy.

Okay, did you enjoy that? I'm currently in pain and need some fags(The type of fucking tobacco you ignorant 'muricans) and a nice course of antibiotics.

hur hur hur, needs some of the homosecksouals.

Hey yall, I'm still alive. And I built a pc. That is all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The fuck are homosecksouals?
xD

Homosexuals spelled in the voice of an average American.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can see I've not slept very much.
:I

No, sounds like you need a fucking doctor. Now.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I'm recovering, kinda going to avoid visiting my GP unless it worsens.
If I'm not better by December I'll make an appointment. ;)
I'm recovering, kinda going to avoid visiting my GP unless it worsens.
If I'm not better by December I'll make an appointment. ;)

Alrighty, just stay healthy.

-[i]Dad

(LK is the mommy)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!

Nablaservers.net
I've currently been setting up a Discourse, I'm a lot more active there, and have been inviting friends over from places other than toribash.
o7