Ranking
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
First off, i'm not even in this clan but i used to be, so i'm going to say this.

Being 'bored' of something like vector should never be a reason to leave

Don't get me wrong, he's right... buuuut... i kinda left [eVo] because i got bored of it
But that's because they had a discord chat and i never really used it or liked it in general, and barely anybody posted in the discussion thread it self which killed the fun for me.
You got bored of it, or you never really connected with anyone? It sounds more like there was no reason for you to stay anymore.

That happened with my old clan, mystic. It died out, and eventually I left. Same thing with Darwin. The leader left us and since he was the only person I really connected to, I left after awhile. I didn't really know anyone, and no one cared to know me. It didn't feel like a family, the way vector feels like a home to me
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
You got bored of it, or you never really connected with anyone? It sounds more like there was no reason for you to stay anymore.

That happened with my old clan, mystic. It died out, and eventually I left. Same thing with Darwin. The leader left us and since he was the only person I really connected to, I left after awhile. I didn't really know anyone, and no one cared to know me. It didn't feel like a family, the way vector feels like a home to me

Vector = best clan for toribash players

that's the truth^
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Vector is a home indeed, to anyone who would like to be an actual part of it.
However, where's that so called Haluejah?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
btw how things are going in your new clan, Meija?

pretty chill no one is trying to get in and no one is trying to get out
0 members anyway i think i will change the logo
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
pretty chill no one is trying to get in and no one is trying to get out
0 members anyway i think i will change the logo

well, I really want to see it in action. So I'll mention your clan to skilled people if I see them but prioritizing Vector ofc sorry
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
but prioritizing Vector ofc sorry

well life is good :") km
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Karbn is in new charge of fishing new members so I'll mention both clans. Will be up to the player which one he/she prefers.

Seriously, good luck with your clan and if I can help you somehow, you can ask me