Ranking
well so all the guys we "recently" added are gone again nice job guys.

and thats why we don't add new guys so often...
They will leave anyway

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Pranit, Charism and Swosh are now full Members.

Congrats!

and we even tell them we are not that active and stuff

ps bye man sad to see you leave
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Dunno, its Animals choice i guess.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
i say we dont join because why should we

^
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
i'm down to get my ass ate, violently.

wha
8-)
well if we have 5 ppl that want to be active we could join but prizes are shit this time
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I'm down to be one of the 5
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yo guys,
some of you knew it would come like this.
But im out of Aeon.
I dont want to write a book or anything and reason is simple, im not dedicated to you guys as much as i was. I loved to play with you guys all days. Sadly those days are over. I was gone for 1 - 2 years yes i know and you kept me and stood to me but i believe not only your good and kind heart held me in here. Im not going to apologize or anything because this is nothing to be excusing myself for. I am not a loyal member of Aeon, because i am leaving. My heart was dedicated and is still counting toward you guys, mainly chirs and animal, the ones i had contact with from the whole clan the most. Since Flames and before :P (The rest still has a place in my heart)

Its been a beautiful time even when i was not the realy forum active one.
But its tiring. (And here comes the reason)
I think about every time i play how it would be to participate in clan stuff and some ingame related shit together with you guys. Thing is you guys arent there. This worried me for a pretty long time, even before i left for 1 - 2 years. Because already before the activity wasnt the prettiest. But now i had the chance to do something, i tried, but sailing a ship on your own isnt entertaining at all. I dont want to exclude Animal and Chirs helping me to clean up the board a bit, or more or less they cleaned the most. But it apparently didnt work out to get fresh members in. Since they all left, after the activity ingame wasnt the matching of their likes. Chirs you got mad at me too that i even "started this shit you never wanted this to happen aeon should stay invite only" after dylan quit. Animal i was still waiting for you to approach me with clanwars since its not a one way road in our brotherhood and i asked you 2 - 3 times since im "high elder". You guys do a good job, you are a family. But i need something where i know if i get online i can hit someone up or atleast most of the times, since im actualy playing.

I realy struggled and fought with this, i didnt want to go first, and this is what held me even back for this most time i am back and 1 year before i left for private reasons. But here it is. I made the move and i am realy skeptic that you want to stay my friends no matter what.

Because, i may not wear aeon anymore or anything, it doesnt mean i dont want to stay your friend guys.
I realy do, i love you guys like brothers, whenever you need something from me whatever it is, you know you can hit me up right away because we had good relations, atleast most of us here. And i know you guys gon hate me now and shit. But after your hatespree please calm and remember that it is a game, and the tag is more or less something to get additional features and connections in this game. YOU guys however are my friends, true friends should never hate each other for ever.

So yeah, short enough to explain you i love you guys and you can come to me with anything but i am out, i want something activer and more dedicating and this is not meant in an insulting way.

I had fun times with you, mostly when i joined since the activity was great back then, also ingame. But it changed to a more forum only clan. And even on the forums its kinda dead, more to a "we play other games but are still connected via discord and such" clan. Please dont take all this in an insultish way please god no.

TheAnimal: I'll get someone to remove my lmod here and change it to habeeb again.

Chirs: I realy tried, i realy did. Mostly for you. Im sorry fellow brother.

Oh also,
NO ONE BOUGHT ME.

Peace,

with lots of love,

CoBruh