Toribash
MooP, I am happy to read this story and I am proud to see what parrot has become today. I never intended to hurt Parrot, it wasn't what it was then what it is now, it was a ragtag bunch, Wooooo and I were never intended to lead, He was too arrogant and I too inexperienced. I'm sorry that things were bitter then, but at least that got the clan started. I'm more than happy to have paid the cost to have helped it become what it is now.

I am happy to see what it has become.

Good job to all of you Parrots, you guys facking rock.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
MooP, I am happy to read this story and I am proud to see what parrot has become today. I never intended to hurt Parrot, it wasn't what it was then what it is now, it was a ragtag bunch, Wooooo and I were never intended to lead, He was too arrogant and I too inexperienced. I'm sorry that things were bitter then, but at least that got the clan started. I'm more than happy to have paid the cost to have helped it become what it is now.

I am happy to see what it has become.

Good job to all of you Parrots, you guys facking rock.

PNUT!

How's it going man? Long time no speak.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Woah is it some kind of resurrection of old Parrot embers coming back from the dead?
Last edited by Leaf; Feb 7, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
PNUT was never in Parrot afaik

sup anyways
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
PNUT was never in Parrot afaik

sup anyways

AN USURPER TO THE THRONE.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
OH I love reading about such stories and such good memories.
-----
We need to get parrot into a higher level again. We can start hosting big and enjoyable events that would make the clan more famous again and brings us to life and makes new great friends of the clan. But that would mean spending our useless toricredits instead of keeping them for nothing.
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 15, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That 2 year bump tho

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well... only if I still had my 1kk toricredits... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I feel bad that the current era parrot has this

"LOLOLOL PARROT IS BACK HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL"