Ranking
Original Post
Considering Leaving...
I have been in VorteX for maybe a couple months, Long enough to notice that at least half of Our members are inactive. We have also become somewhat desperate for recruits. I think that this is not the clan for me, Good luck, and Keep in touch, I want to be a single ally and show up to clan events etc.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
that is true. except we are not desperate for reqruites.(making it harder and harder to get in with the 100 posts thing) also we have only just started removing inactive members. The first few will go in 24 hours or less. if nothing is done to stop it. all clans will have inactive members man.

Anyways im sorry to hear you feel this way, but i hope whichever decision you make makes you happy
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
i dont want to say this but does anyone else think this clan is slightly dieing?
DON`T TOUCH ME IMA CRAB,DON`T HURT ME IMA CRAB CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
no. we just need something to do. look how well we were doing last week with the user title event and everything.

part of the reason why i said we need a goal.

EDIT: lol post 404 post not found
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Wow i'll miss u
Oh and hey guys I'm in new York now with a phone that has internet...
So I won't be ingame for a while maybe on forums :3
Haha I beat u all in post counts lololol
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
truly saddening. with him leaving we will have less members. so much for support. not to make you feel bad but you've let this clan down. . while most of us are supportive. you decided to leave. truly saddening.
I am evil.
/invade
I'm balloffire's bro as you may know. Balloffire Didn't exactly love this decision either. he just thought it was best.
Sorry for the invade
/uninvade
if he didnt like it then why would he stick with it?
it makes psychological faculty that he would stay with us then.
I am evil.
Well, As you know, i wanted a position as an elite member, that was almost completely ignored, you didn't even say no. I am not leaving without reason, and i will probably come back if i can get that elite spot, I felt ignored when i was here.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY