Ranking
Aplication
Hello, I'm Whiskers, Well, 'Whsikers' but that doesn't matter! I'm looking to join this clan,
Username: Whsikers
Activity: 4/5
Current belt: Black
Reason: My friend 'Unihunter' and his friend 'Usernamett' was in this clan so i thought i would love to be in because of the community! I'm not the best and seeing the post about how it isn't skilled base I decided to join
Forums: 3/4 never post but look around
Favorite mods: Has to be Wusho, MMA, and boxing
Baned: Nope
About myself: I am a teen that has played toribash for a while, not on this account but an old one I lost the password to. I'm from the state Tennesee, In a nice school, I'm not Christian, I'm an atheist, Went to church for a while.
Past clans: Int, SouthPaw.

Some replays I played in the mods :3

wait my 'Manage Attachments' Folder isnt working, could i post the replays in another reply?
Also i have no alts
Don't worry about the replays, this recruitment thread is very outdated, finn is gonna decide if you can join but i don't think there's gonna be a problem
Heyo, Whsikers! Check your private messages <:
Last edited by ImFinn; Jun 22, 2019 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Yikes misspelled your username, I'm sorry :c
hello!

My main account is wintereldaro and my current belt is brown.

I was in (FC) and (vo) but I was kicked due to inactive (because my pc was broken and i couldn't play TB)

I've never been banned.

I everyday ingame for 2-4 hours.

I often check forum but I don't post anything.

My favourite mods are ABD, judo(frac), and tk. Also I like to make replays in singlemode (they suck).

About myself: I'm 16 y.o, my name is Eldar and I live in Moscow, Russia. As I said, I've got a new pc after 2 years of inactive. Now I play everyday and try to improve my skill.

I have 1 alt: 3ldaro3nigm4 but i don't play it

I would like to join Reckless because I see that your clan is disciplined and active and I hope that I'll find new friends there.

I have replays only in default mod, I can leave them if you need.

Hope you'll accept my app, see you soon!
Originally Posted by WinterEldaro View Post
hello!

My main account is wintereldaro and my current belt is brown.

I was in (FC) and (vo) but I was kicked due to inactive (because my pc was broken and i couldn't play TB)

I've never been banned.

I everyday ingame for 2-4 hours.

I often check forum but I don't post anything.

My favourite mods are ABD, judo(frac), and tk. Also I like to make replays in singlemode (they suck).

About myself: I'm 16 y.o, my name is Eldar and I live in Moscow, Russia. As I said, I've got a new pc after 2 years of inactive. Now I play everyday and try to improve my skill.

I have 1 alt: 3ldaro3nigm4 but i don't play it

I would like to join Reckless because I see that your clan is disciplined and active and I hope that I'll find new friends there.

I have replays only in default mod, I can leave them if you need.

Hope you'll accept my app, see you soon!

Showing your best replay would be nice, but it's alright! your app is nice, so I'll let you join, but post a replay here, I want to see your best replay. I'll Private Message you the invite to RL's discord, and send you the invite to the clan c:
My Main is Lostmail
I have not been in any clans but I am in teamMMA (Formerly known as Team Aikido)
I have never been banned
I am 14 and play games like no tomorrow
I am not particuarly fond of the toribash forums but I am on discord 24/7
I play a lot of aikido, I also like playing some MMA type mods
I am Lostmail(Snazzy#1221 on discord) and i am a 14 year old Boi from Australia. I am passionate about school, toribash and microlights. I started playing Toribash in the 2014/13 era, I mostly played long nights of Quick aikido. After reaching 2nd dan I left the game to play more popular titles with friends. I have since come back to the game around 4 months ago and joined team mma. I made my current account and am at 2nd dan, close to 3rd. I am currently aspiring to practice and develop my ability to do real moves.
I had one from back in the day, I think it was called mjiko, Forgot the password after the break
I made this app because I saw that the clan was reviving and needed some help in the crew section.
Attached Files
Cool throw.rpl (43.7 KB, 2 views)
behind the head kick.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Buncha Weirdo Flips.rpl (243.4 KB, 2 views)
Chain backflips into spaz.rpl (258.6 KB, 2 views)
Headshot.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
amazing kick.rpl (60.5 KB, 3 views)
bunch of throws.rpl (87.4 KB, 2 views)
Dank throw.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
Halfthrow 2.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
Real move btw.rpl (22.1 KB, 2 views)
Heyy LostMail! We'd appreciate the help! I'll send you a invite to the clan, and DM you the discord!
I'm not actually the guy named "Finn" It's just an username. We're 2 different people <3
How are you guys? Is the clan still active?

So sad I'm not in the clan anymore, but my heart's still in it.

Okay, I deserved to be kicked-out because of forum inactivity; maybe just put me in the reserves or something.
Last edited by Frequila; Aug 29, 2019 at 03:39 AM.
徳川幕府
❀ - THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUN - ❀