Ranking
Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
Hey. I've been waiting patiently for about a week, have not received any yes,no or maybes. Just wanted to ask if the process for my app could go any faster. Thanks

Let me put "patient" in to perspective for you. You may need to wait quite a bit longer than a week if you expect Votes on your application, especially for positive votes. Just post in pre-evo and find us in game.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hey. I've been waiting patiently for about a week, have not received any yes,no or maybes. Just wanted to ask if the process for my app could go any faster. Thanks

You are denied.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
I have decided to make another application because to be honest the other one was really bad. I had never posted a application before my last one so I am going to try again (sorry).

Name: Barnaby
Favourite mod: Akidobigdojo/ JudoFrac
Previous Clans: None

Reason: I am very in-game active and will be forum active if I get a spot in [evolution]. I know that I would get along with every one in [evolution].[evolution] seem like a great clan and I would love to have a part to play in [evolution].

Some information about me: I like playing video games (shooting and strategic) I always try my best in video games and I don't give up.

Thanks for reading and sorry for doing another application.
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
You are denied.

Hmm ok. Is it because of my app or what I said above? And where did I go wrong?
Last edited by XeV0; Jul 1, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Hi i'm MuffinEat(real name john)
I've got 13 years old...
old account:nope
I'm french and i very like eVo,Why?eVo is a very good clan with very good player,I admire many of these member for different things.If i can be in it...i know it's very hard to join, but why no try?
I practise parkour and freerunning in real life,it's my favorite activity. I play somethings halo 4
What can I bring to the clan?I will do my best for being very active,i will do my best for beeing a better player and I can try to make art for eVo xD(in art i'm new ,so i grew all the time lol)
My favorite mod is aikido,Abd,Wushu,mushu,spar,parkour and classic.
I drew, i make texture and i'm not the worst in replay
A bit of my art:

Dragon

Crysis

and avvy vector

Her is some of my replay:
(PS:the spar is old)
Thanks for the time you took
Attached Files
One kill.rpl (200.7 KB, 8 views)
not bad.rpl (159.0 KB, 8 views)
Rebrio hit MuffinEat.rpl (2.26 MB, 9 views)
Piggy parkour.rpl (699.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by MuffinEat; Jul 5, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Hmm ok. Is it because of my app or what I said above? And where did I go wrong?

You didn't make an effort to join.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
MuffinEat have some patience let them decide, they still may be considering your application. I have been waiting for some time to get my response to my application. From my knowledge I'm sure one of the most important skills you must have to be a part of this clan is patience.
Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
MuffinEat have some patience let them decide, they still may be considering your application. I have been waiting for some time to get my response to my application. From my knowledge I'm sure one of the most important skills you must have to be a part of this clan is patience.

As right as you are, you shouldn't really be posting here unless it has anything to do with your app. Please keep to pre-evo ;)
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
As right as you are, you shouldn't really be posting here unless it has anything to do with your app. Please keep to pre-evo ;)

This.
Hey, guys I'm applying for eVo today cause I met up with an old friend that's in the clan (TORI0BABY) so I got recommend to apply by him so I am. I'm a 10th Dan Black belt and have over 2 years experience with the game, I've had a break from the game so I've been getting back into it so I took up the recommendation to meet new people and learn more. I'm quite active on forms and ingame so you don't need to worry about that.

I'd also like to add this due to the lack of information I posted in the last paragraph, My real names Liam I'm 16 and I'm from Scotland, I'd like to join eVo to get back into the game and learn from others in the clan and build friendships within the clan. The main mod I play is aikido and I've been playing that most of the time I've played the game, I've dabbled in taekkyon and judo but moved on to aikido from that. I can't think of anything else to add but sorry about the lack of information, hopefully this should help. Thanks again.
Last edited by Zkys; Jul 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Combat Clicker Extraordinaire