Toribash
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Can I join GATA btw?

Impress me.

to other artists are looking at this . anyone can join in as we have said earlier in the thread.

And anyone can post a new head but as soon as it enters this thread it belongs to gata
Last edited by 13chillz; Apr 19, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
ATT non GATA members.
you are allowed to participate IF your edits or designs are good.
should your edits or designs be bad, you will be infracted.
posting an edit or design here, means you have accepted and agree to the pretense that if we are not satisfied with your edits or designs, you will be infracted.

if you are here simply to be part of the discussion: dont.
unless you have express permission from either aerox21 or myself.

I gave the permission to Vanish
The consequences might be a little steep considering gata's current situation. I'll open it up to a warning to stimulate more activity, also I posted in Tau an invite to join in.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
The consequences might be a little steep considering gata's current situation. I'll open it up to a warning to stimulate more activity, also I posted in Tau an invite to join in.

as BendOver is still around I suggest you should speak with him before.
Stuff is fine for now, if he wants to join, he can do it the normal way and apply and stuff.
This thread is a bit more informal, so like I said, people can participate if they do good.

Now go back to your caves and start doing things again.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
My bank account @ Steam Summer $ale

Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
when people say:

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''