Ranking
Original Post
Highest Jump -30 Gravity
more of an idea if anything, but worth a try

I wanted to make the initial height higher but whatever

and I can't upload it here for whatever reason so I had to drop in in the fire

https://my.mixtape.moe/odqvsi.rpl
is kyure alive?
it should be a record, it's pretty challenging getting high in -30 gravity. but i think it might be too specific for the judges as we have like 4 records of highest jumping
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
There are only 2 for jumping, in which is regular gravity with and without uke's assistance. and I just did this in specific because -30 is the other mainly used gravity with toribash shit. one can only hope god's grace will shine on me this one time.
-----
so in addition I added it with uke's assistance
Attached Files
Last edited by Juandissimo; Mar 8, 2016 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
is kyure alive?
well idk if it's valid because no one is saying anything
-----
also fuck you 7.23
Attached Files
Highest Jump -30 Gravity.rpl (51.9 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Juandissimo; Mar 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
is kyure alive?
I'm not sure if the BoR are accepting -30 records now. In the past, they never accepted ANYTHING that was not in default gravity, excluding running records. The rules no longer state anything regarding -30 gravity now. I'm sure it was just a mistake, and the just forgot to put that rule in. But just in case...

Mine now. Thanks.

EDIT: they aren't. So this isn't a valid record.
Attached Files
#7.55.rpl (35.3 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Rfifan; Mar 8, 2016 at 11:39 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
If were going to add a -30 gravity version to this record, are we going to do that with some of the others, too?

I dont know I just feel like its kinda unnecessary to add several gravity variations as well. We already have enough records that vary in distance and assistance of uke.
I don't see the problem.
A large group of players prefer -30 over 982 and setting records should appeal to as many players as possible.

What's the downside of it?